SNIPER EFI 1 TO SNIPER EFI 2 ADAPTER HARNESS
Holley Sniper EFI - Sniper EFI 1 to Sniper EFI 2 - Adapter Harness
Beskrivning av artikel
Want to make the switch from the original Sniper EFI to Sniper 2 and don't want to rewire your system? This harness is designed to do exactly that!
The Sniper adapter harness is a plug-and-play solution to connect your existing Sniper 1 wiring harness to a Sniper 2 throttle body! Can be used with any Sniper 2 system that is not equipped with a power distribution module (PDM). Simply remove your Sniper EFI throttle body from the intake manifold, unplug all of the connectors, and plug the Sniper EFI 2 adapter harness into your existing main harness. Cycle your ignition key, run a fresh wizard on the display of your choosing, and enjoy the benefits of Sniper EFI 2.
Make the switch to Sniper 2 in minutes!
Sniper EFI 2 is a high-performance electronic fuel injection system designed for a wide range of engines and horsepower goals. It provides improved engine performance, better fuel efficiency, and easier starting, making it the perfect upgrade for any enthusiast looking to take their ride to the next level. With its easy installation and advanced technology, the Sniper EFI 2 is the ultimate fuel injection system for any conventional V8 engine.
- Update your Sniper 1 to Sniper 2 in less than an hour: One Step, plug and play upgrade from your existing Sniper EFI install to a Sniper 2 throttle body
- Eliminates the need to rewire your existing Sniper EFI installation
- The wiring harness included with the Sniper 2 kit will not be used. This adapter is intended to be used with the original Sniper EFI wiring harness and new Sniper 2 EFI throttle body.
Sniper 2 EFI Benefits:
- (NEW) Next generation ECU features improved RF noise and interference resistance (stands up to old car wiring, noisy alternators, faulty plug wires)
- (NEW) "Hidden Harness" wiring harnesses exits from the rear of throttle body for a clean appearance
- (NEW) Inputs and outputs consist of: 2x Ground Inputs, 2x Ground Outputs, 1x TPS output (0-5v) and 1x Tach Output
- (NEW) Next Generation mil-spec style M8 positive lock connector for CAN1 and CAN2 provides the latest in CAN bus technology for a simple yet robust connection