- Internal Fuel Rail-By integrating the fuel rail we were able to remove fitting connections to reduce the areas that a leak could develop (not to mention the enhanced appearance).
- ECU and Sensors-The ECU is integrated to the throttle body! This unique design reduces wiring and keeps your EFI installation easier than ever. The TPS, MAP, IAT and fuel pressure sensors are all incorporated into the ECU saving you wiring and connections. In fact, the only sensors you need to connect are the coolant temp and the wide-band oxygen sensors.
- Injectors-Fuel delivery is provided by four precision 80-pound injectors. These injectors feature a stainless steel ball and seat metering method for maximum internal sealing. For a secure mount the injectors are sealed between the housing and the cast fuel rails.
- TPS-The Atomic’s TPS is an automatic, self-calibrating, non-contact sensor. That means you don’t have to worry about configuring it during set up. Also, with no contact, there is nothing to wear out or replace.
- Mount and Blades-The Atomic throttle body will bolt in place of a standard square bore carburetor and accepts most common throttle and kick down linkages. The throttle bores are 1.75” diameter and each blade is supported with precision roller bearings for smooth pedal operation.
- Gives your classic the performance of a late model
- Bolts in place of your current carb
- Simple Install - only 8 connections
- Ditch the tuner - Self-learning
- Capable of controlling ignition timing
- Fear no trail - Runs vertical or at any angle
Compare The Facts
The Atomic EFI outshines the competition in ease of installation and performance! The MSD annular ring injection design produces an air/fuel charge with much better mixture as well as an even distribution among the cylinders that our competition cannot match. Better AFRs equal better idle quality, better starting, and better overall drivability throughout the rpm range. You and your engine will be glad when you Go Atomic.