Screamin' Demons are the latest development in the evolving family of Demon performance carburetors. Screamin' Demons were designed with the weekend racer in mind. They are available in 650-850 cfm mechanical secondary models, as well as a 750 cfm vacuum secondary model. Screamin' Demons feature lightweight die-cast aluminum construction, large capacity fuel bowls complete with dual sight glasses, dual threaded inlets on each side, and internal baffling to prevent fuel slosh when you are on the track. Engineered and calibrated for better drivability and full throttle performance, Screamin' Demons include four corner idle, changeable idle and high-speed air bleeds with all the tunability that you would find from more expensive carburetors in the market.
- Polished die-cast aluminum construction
- Engineered and calibrated for better drivability and full throttle performance
- New throttle lever with integrated Ford A/T, 700-R4, and Chrysler kick down options
- Fuel bowls have dual threaded inlets on each side, dual sight glass windows, and internal baffling for improved fuel slosh control
- Secondary fuel bowls include notched floats and jet extensions to prevent fuel starvation during hard launches
- Changeable idle, high-speed air bleeds & power valve restrictions for precise tuning